PLAY @ Work
Healthy, happy and efficient employees are a company’s greatest asset. PLAY @ Work improves the health and performance of your employees’ minds, bodies, and spirits.
PLAY @ Work is an innovative workplace wellness program that gives your employees tools for creating vibrant health whether they are at work or at home. We inspire them to incorporate healthier lifestyle changes so they are more productive, less stressed, and physically and mentally fit. PLAY @ Work explores healthy eating, physical activity, and weight and stress management with your employees in a fun way.
Benefits to Employees:
- Reduced Stress
- Increased Productivity
- Greater Sense of Community
Benefits to Employers:
- Reduced health care costs
- Fewer worker’s compensation claims
- Decreased absenteeism
- Increased productivity
- Improved employee morale and wellness
- Retention of current employees
- Attraction of healthy and productive future employees
Why Workplace Wellness?
- Every year American employers lose over $300 billion dollars of productivity due to illness, sick days, absenteeism and sub-par performance.
- Research has shown that preventable illness makes up 70% of total healthcare costs and the implementation of a health promotion program can significantly reduce those costs.
- 70% of injuries and illnesses and their related costs can be prevented by improving lifestyle behavior.
- 74% of American businesses now offer some type of wellness program.
- Employers can save $1.65 in health care expenses for every dollar spent on health and wellness in the workplace.
- In a 2008 report by the National Business Group on Health, among 1,200 employees surveyed, 87% wanted simple, practical tips on eating healthier, exercising more, losing weight and/or quitting smoking; and 75% said a health coach would be helpful.
To best meet the needs of your group, organization or company, we have a variety of PLAY @ Work programs available. Be sure to check out our Lunchtime PLAYbreaks and PLAYhappy hours. Contact us for more information. All are welcomed.