Cleanse Your Body. Declutter Your Mind. Lift Your Spirits.
Don’t worry if you missed our FREE Introduction to Detoxing Teleseminar. Click here for the recording of this fun and informative teleseminar!
Get the tools needed to incorporate a gentle, yet effective cleansing program into your spring cleaning routine and detox your body, mind and spirit with the help of an experienced Health Coach and Nutritional Consultant and Fitness Professional. You will spend one week easing into and planning for the detox, two weeks detoxing and exploring play and other forms of self-nourishment and one week re-introducing foods and preparing the body for a healthy new routine. This is a great way to renew and rejuvenate your body and lift your spirits! Includes a copy of the PLAYdetox PLAYbook, a comprehensive detoxification guide.
You will learn:
- how to detoxify and strengthen your body for the Spring and Summer
- how to support your liver and other detoxification organs with this whole foods cleansing program
- which seasonal foods and supplements support cleansing
- what exercises help your lymphatic system work efficiently to support cleansing
- what PLAY means for you and how you can use it to support the detoxification process
- more energy
- better digestion
- clearer thinking
- self-nourishment and group support
- weight loss (most folks experience some weight loss)
You will get:
- 2 experienced PLAYcoaches
- 4 interactive PLAYgroup sessions
- detox & exercise plan
- detox supplement recommendations
- recipes and menu ideas
- journal pages
- sample PLAYmenu
- tips on transitioning to a healthy lifestyle using PLAY
- email support between meetings
- PLAYful discussion & self-evaluation
Dates & Time: 7 – 8:30pm, Mondays (4), April 8, 2013 – April 29, 2013
Location: Glenn Dale Community Center
Investment: $120 (R); $144 (NR)
Register: You must register through SMARTlink (PLAYdetox is #1089816). Learn how to become a SMARTlink customer here.
Important Note: With any detoxification program, you may experience a variety of adverse symptoms during the first few days including headaches, skin outbreaks, diarrhea or bad breath. This is a normal part of any detoxification program as the body begins to release toxins into circulation. PLAYdetox is designed to bring your body into the detoxification process gently, so as to limit these symptoms as much as possible.